Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hand Carved Jewelry

I am now taking orders for hand made wooden jewelry. As of right now I am only doing custom orders and do not have anything pre-made and ready to ship, so orders will be completed as they come in.

If you are interested in having a piece completed, here is a rundown on how I am doing business:

Step 1: Email me at dplansdown@gmail.com with details about your order, including type of pendant desired, size you want (somewhere in between 2-4 inches), and any other customizations you want.
(More about jewelry designs and customization on the jewelry page.)

Step 2: I will email you back with a rundown of how the process will go, and any questions or concerns I have about the design with suggestions to improve or alter due to stability of wood, etc.

Step 3: You will hopefully answer back and not have run away due to all the emails. (I like to have a close communication with the person ordering a piece, because I want each person to be happy with their purchase.)

Step 4: As I am working on your piece I will email you with photos of its progress and give you the option of tweaking aspects as I go. This way each customer knows how the work is moving along and has the relief of seeing if it is being done the way they wanted.

Step 5: After work is completed I will send one last photo to make sure everything is the way you wanted it. You reply

Step 6: I will email an invoice with billing info etc. from paypal and you will pay directly through an email link with either a credit/debit card or a paypal account. Upon receiving payment I will ship out your necklace asap.